Can it really be the start of a new month already? I feel like all of January was completely lost to me.
Well, in some ways it was. I caught a nasty bug right after the new year, and it held on for 3 weeks! I’m still reeling from the exhaustion of it all. Thank goodness for my wonderful kids and my amazing husband.
Needless to say, when I am sick for 3 weeks in a row, nothing gets done. I made some progress on my January goals, but didn’t fully accomplish any of them. So, my goals for February look pretty similar–mostly extensions of January’s goals.
February 2016 goals:
- I will start getting up at 6:00 a.m. so that I can have quiet time with my Bible and prayer before starting my day. My husband also needs to start getting up at this time, so it works out.
- I will work on controlling my diet more this month. I have a doctor’s appointment again today to find out what my labs have been like the last few months. We’re still working to get my blood sugar under control, but I know a large part of that falls to me and controlling carb intake.
- Prepare Bellanok Part 3 for publication by the end of February (though, hopefully before that). I still have to revise and send out to my critique partners/editor. I hope to get that done by mid-February. Final edits, and then off to my proofreader/formatter.
- Write Bellanok Parts 4 & 5. This will help me get a jump start on March!
- Put out my first official newsletter to e-mail subscribers! (Sign up here if you haven’t already.)
So there they are. I have quite a few things to work on, but with God on my side, I can do all things!
Stay tuned this month. I’ve lined up some great guest posts that I’m excited to share with you. Also, look for some better consistency now that I’m not sick. I pray you all have a great week!
What are a couple of YOUR goals for February?
Let’s share and keep each other accountable! (If you leave your goals, I will put you on a list, which I will be praying over all month long. In next month’s goal post, I will list your name and goals at the bottom of the list and ask to see how you did! Won’t it be nice to share struggles and achievements?)
Below are the goals people shared in January. How’d you do?
- Create writing space in bedroom.
- Pull out all notes on novel revisions and finish them.
- Complete edits on YA book.
- Shop suspense book.
- Initial edits on book 2.
- Better plan time.
- Schedule cleaning and organizing routines.